Vamag - Platform Brake / Weight / Suspension Tester for Cars & LCV
Brake Testers & Test Lane
Subject to VAT
Platform BRAKE / WEIGHT / SUSPENSION tester for CARS & LCV.
A complete range of platform brake testers, designed and developed by Vamag in Italy for more than 35 years.
A combination of technology and reliability for modern service centers that need to accurately tests every kind of vehicle saving time and money.
Energy costs significantly lower than the use of conventional roller brake testers
4 cm above floor, fully automatic 4-plate testing lane!
Brakes + Weight + suspension + toe + PC Bluetooth connection
Approved by the Italian technical inspection authorities. For safety inspection,
Includes wireless BLUETOOTH PC system,
Your computer screen serves as a clearly arranged display to show the results in colour
Fully automatic testing procedure:
1. testing cycle: diagnosis of toe on front axle and brakes, suspension on
all four wheels simultaneously, results are saved automatically.
2. testing cycle: diagnosis of toe on rear axle and hand brake, ELECTRIC HANDBRAKE, drive on…
results are saved automatically.
3. Prompt printout of all results automatically.
Results of brake diagnosis in numbers and bar graphic:
green = OK, yellow = medium, red = not OK (defective)
Results of shock absorber diagnosis in numbers and curve graphics in colour.
Toe testing results in 1/10 millimeters with tolerance analysis for front and rear axle.
Radio remote control to manage the testing procedures:
Simplest operation, fully automatic, fastest diagnosing in just 30 seconds.*
High-speed sensors with high resolution for the brake and shock absorber analysis
Especially suitable for 4-wheel drive and low-chassis cars of an axle load up to 5 tons.
Very flat, height only 4 centimetres above floor, plate construction, fits in every
garage entrance for acceptance of customers or as drive-through.
Cars can drive over the solid floor elements also from the side.
- 4 testing segments, brake + WEIGHT + suspension, height above floor 4 cm.
- 2 testing segments, toe flexible and fixed, 5-ton axle load.
- Includes up- and down-ramps, also suitable for subfloor installation (see image).
- Large PC Monitor + PC + PRINTER + CABINET
- Bluetooth aerials for wireless installation
- Wireless dual channel (radio) remote control
- Installation kit with ready-to-plug cabling.